Friday, 27 October 2017

Revulsion

It was a night in my hostel, I was studying in my room and the time was approx 1 p:m. After studying I went to take water near watercooler, after filling water in waterbottel I turn back for my room, suddenly a voice struck in my ear that was female voice, she called me than I turned toward watercooler and then what I see that was strange, I lost myself and for a few seconds I losted my breath. I saw a girl just like me, like everything whatever I wore that time, everything was same of that girl too, her hair was lifted on her shoulder like me even in looks she was just like. I thought how it could be possible, how I could be near myself than I became afraid and move back to my room as fast as possible and then took a long breathe. My Roommates were sleeping, I didn't wanted to disturb them that's why I locked the room from inside and went washroom, after coming out from washroom I found that girl like me was sitting on my bed and I got afraid but for few minutes I closed my eyes and think about that and then I felt all it is the imagination of my mind and then suddenly she became invisible and then I switch off the light of my room and went on bed then I felt that someone is holding me tightly I was feeling senseless, breathless, anyhow with all my efforts I realesed myself and switch on the light and then I was not able to sleep too. At that night I didn't sleep. I don't know what strange thing happened with me that night, I got afraid but I made myself strong so that not any negativity can make me afraid and can't even touch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment